Préparer la pâte sablée
300g all purpose flour
1 pinch of salt
1 egg yolk + 1 egg
80g icing sugar
1. Cut the butter in cube, leave it under room tempurature. Mix it with flour.
2. Butter and flour mixed well.
3. Add in salt, egg + egg yolk and icing sugar.
4. Knead to mix all the ingredient together and become a dough.
5. When it become a soft dough, stop kneading. (if not, it will be too elastic)
6. Wrap the dough with cling wrap and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour before use.
Bake at 190°C , 25minutes to 30minutes.
(Depends on your oven)
Préparer la pâte sablée (chocolat)
The same recipe as above,
Just add in 2 tbsp of cocoa powder into the soft dough.
For more recipes,
Please visit this link: