♥ 黑巧克力黑狗啤蛋糕 + Bailey's奶油霜 ♥
It’s rich and dark, really great! I LOVE IT !
65gm unsweetened cocoa
250ml Guinness Extra Stout
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
For the buttercream:
340gm butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
2 - 4 tbsp Bailey's irish cream liqueur. (i add more than 4 tbsp)
This is Bailey's irish cream liqueur.
Preheat oven to 180 C.
1. Prepare the (A).
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
3. Continue whisk in the Guinness stout.
4. Following with vanilla extract.
5. Add in the unsweetened cocoa powder. When it is mixed well, remove from heat.
6. Prepare the (B).
7. Whisk (B) dry ingredients together.
8. When the Guinness Batter is cooled, add in the (B), beat with low speed. After mixed well, add in the 2 eggs, continue beat the batter with high speed, until you get a smooth and shinny batter.
9. Pour the batter into a 8"inches cake tin.
10. Move the cake tin with batter gently.
11. Put it into the oven with 180 C.
12. After 55minutes, the dark and rich Guinness stout cake is done. Remove from oven.
( bake for 55minutes or a screw insert comes out clean).
13. Bailey’s Buttercream, beat in the butter and sugar until smooth, add in the 2 - 4 tbsp Bailey's.
14. Cut the cake into 2 slices.
15. Smear the butter cream on the cake.
16. Cover with another slice of cake. continue coat the cake with Bailey's buttercream. Spread it around evenly. Keep the cake into the fridge.
When you're done, cut a slice and serve it with a cup of extra cold Guinness stout... ^_^
~ Happy Baking ~