Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, January 9, 2012

♥ Strawberry Heart Shape Cake 心型草莓蛋糕 ♥


Erm... ...a sweet and romantic mission!
This heart shape strawberry cake is order by a husband for his dearest wife's birthday!
I really love this kind of order, i am enjoyed this very much! That is an indescribable feeling, when i start baking a cake for some sweet couple, i can feel the love and romantic too!
Yes, the sweet and romantic makes me feel like i am showering in happiness even i spend so long time in the kitchen, it is really worth!

This special strawberry cake i try to keep 2 box of strawberries inside a small heart shape cake!haha
I hope June and her family will love it!

I wish dear June Chong Happy Birthday!
May all her dream come true! And always be happy!




3 comments:

  1. So sweet of you! I told him before that I like your cake, then that day he ask me to give him your contact number, but I scare u didn't take order on the day, that's why i pm you for make sure u can take order on yesterday.

    But when I see he bring this cake to me, I feel supprise and feel romantic, I never expect its love shape. And we do love this cake so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June,
      I really LOVE this kind of romantic mission.
      I feel it is worth to spend more time on this cake! I am really happy to know that u and ur family love this cake so much!
      I tried my best to make this cake as romantic & sweet as i can! because i know you will be very surprise if i possible to make it more and more romantic and sweet!!!!

      Thank you very much for gave me a chance to create this romantic mission for u and ur dearest!

      Delete
  2. June,
    I really LOVE this kind of romantic mission.
    I feel it is worth to spend more time on this cake! I am really happy to know that u and ur family love this cake so much!
    I tried my best to make this cake as romantic & sweet as i can! because i know you will be very surprise if i possible to make it more and more romantic and sweet!!!!

    Thank you very much for gave me a chance to create this romantic mission for u and ur dearest!

    ReplyDelete