Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

♥ ZhuHai, China with IRENE ♥


Friendship is always touching!
It growth very naturally.... between heart to heart.

We do not have much time to spend together, but we really have so much to share.
We found that, we have so much similar view for life!!!

I knew!
We will meet again~
We will travel together to somewhere in future~ 
maybe Bangkok~ maybe Taiwan~
who knows... maybe both... maybe more than this....

My dear Irene,
I am really happy to know and have you as my friend in my life!
AND! I am really proud of you!
I wish i could help in your [The Ku-kula Project] !!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!! 
My dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is me and my dear friend Irene!!!! In her sweet home at ZhuHai, China.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment