Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, November 14, 2011

♥ Heart Shape Fondant Cake 心型翻糖蛋糕 ♥


A birthday cake order by 游漫漫 for her dearest boyfriend Desmond.
This is Desmond's 23 years old birthday cake.

Tonight i am really happy when i received 游漫漫's text message.
She text me to say Thanks.
Oh.... My dear 游漫漫,you makes me feel so touching and happy!

The person that should say THANK is me.
Thank you very much!
for trust me and gave me this chance to design a cake for you!

I am really enjoy when i was baking this cake for you and Desmond!
I can feel the LOVE and Happiness between you & him~!

Thank you very much for let me share all this happiness!

Here i want to wish 
DESMOND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
&
May all his dream come true!


2 comments:

  1. 忘记了哪里看到你的部落格..
    有空也来我家坐坐吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fish Lee! Greetings from California! I stopped by to read your latest and say Happy Thanksgiving. An American holiday but a universal sentiment. Great looking cake, by the way!

    ReplyDelete