Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

♥ Green Tea + Red Bean Swiss-roll ♥


Green Tea + Red Bean Swiss-roll.
My friends all knew that i LOVE green tea very much.

The cake is green tea flavor, and also the fresh cream inside.
This time i lazy to cook the red bean in syrup, so i just bought a can of red bean in syrup from market.
Luckily, it taste not bad. haha. ^.^

Hope you will like this flavor and design. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I almost forgot. I am an ENFJ and my wife Is an INFP. I teach psychology and have my classes take the myers Brigg too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design, however, you don't have the direction to show how you did? and recipe as well? thanks.

    ReplyDelete