Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

♥ Couple & Car Fondant Cake ♥


This is dear Jessie's Order.
Specially for her dearest hubby's birthday.

I found that Jessie is really a very sweet and lovely women! from the sentence she request me to write on the cake.... Hahaha ... :p

It is chocolate butter inside with chocolate ganache....
Hahaha.... It is really yummy!!!!! ( for me)...
I tried it... and i LOVE it.
Maybe is just because i LOVE chocolate very much!!!
how about you?

I want to wish dear Jessie's hubby Happy birthday and may all his dream come true....
and wish Jessie & Family always happy!

Thank you very much my dear Jessie for gave me this chance to bake a cake for you and your lovely family!










2 comments:

  1. 好美,我好喜欢哦。。。
    菇菇好可爱。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢 Trista 哦~
    就是因为我已向来喜欢小菇菇...
    所以才做一些小菇菇在草地上!
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete