This cake is order by my dearest mom!
She loves raisins very much, again and again ask me to bake a raisin butter cake for her.
Honestly, i not really like butter cake that much.
This is why the order again delay... :P
Finally, the cake was done!!!!
and i found that,,,,, it is really delicious!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't look nice, it just look very natural without "make-up"!!!!
BUT, it is really ~ absolutely~ DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
Me too... fall in love to the raisins butter cake.... ^.^
200g Castor Sugar ( you can add more 50g - 100g if you like a sweet taste )
1 tsp vanilla
250g Self-raising flour
5 tsp milk
100g yellow raisins
100g poppy seeds
1. Beat the butter and sugar together until pale, creamy, and light.
2. Before the sugar completely dissolved, add in the first egg, beat well.
3. Add in each addition eggs one by one, after beat and mixed well then add the following egg.
4. Add in the vanilla essence and mix well.
5. Sift about half of the self-raising flour into the butter mixture and lightly fold in.
6. Stir the milk into the mixture, mix well.
7. Sift the remaining self-raising flour then add in the sultanas, yellow raisins and poppy seeds, fold together.
8. Mix until well-combined.
9. Pour into a 8"inches round shape lined and greased cake tin.
10. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180℃ for about 45 minutes, or a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
11. Remove from oven and leave it cool.
A butter is suitable to make 3D Fondant Cake!
You can give it a try!
Happy Baking~ ^_^