Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, September 26, 2011

♥ Milk Bottle Fondant Cake ♥


This is a Big Milk Bottle 3D fondant cake.
Dear Cheryl order for her lovely son Survyn's 1st Birthday Party.
with 30 pcs of ice-cream design cup cakes.

I make this cake with chocolate butter cake,
the name of this kind of chocolate is "Evil cake" ahahaha,
it is opposite meaning from Angel Food Cake.
One is white in colour and one in black.
I guess this is why it hence its name.

I would like to say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" my dear friend Cheryl for gave me this chance to bake a birthday cake for her lovely son Survyn and all her family members and friends.

Wish lovely Survyn Happy birthday and always lucky + healthy !!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment