Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, August 12, 2011

♥ Yam Purple Bouquet Cupcakes ♥


The Baking Magic once again play a role in my heart today!!!
I feel so excited and happy when this bouquet was done!
Yeah!!!!

This is my Yam Purple Bouquet Cupcakes!
I Love it very much indeed!!!!!! mhuaks~!!!

No word can describe the feeling inside my heart when i done this bouquet...
i am soooooo touching... ^.^ and full filled by happiness.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you would like to order Yam Purple Bouquet Cupcakes (of course also can be other colours)
Please feel free to contact me.

Email:
[fishlee@live.com.my] or sms/call me if you have my contact number.
(available in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment