Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

♥ Strawberry Yogurt Chilled Cheese Cake 草莓酸奶冷冻芝士蛋糕 ♥


Yummy Yummy....
I am strawberry addict!!!!
I crazy for strawberry!!!!
This is my Strawberry Yogurt Chilled Cheese Cake!!!
I "keep" 3 boxs of fresh strawberry in this 7"inch round cheese cake... huhu... ;p
I guess all the strawberry lover will love this cheese cake, 
because it is full fulled by strawberries!!! hahaha



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you would like to order a
♥ Strawberry Yogurt Chilled Cheese Cake 草莓酸奶冷冻芝士蛋糕♥,
Please feel free to contact me.

Email:
[fishlee@live.com.my] or sms/call me if you have my contact number.
(available in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

New Design for Strawberry Yogurt Chilled Cheese Cake.
add on RM10 for this design.


Another New Design
for
Strawberry Chilled Cheese Cake



.

2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your newest follower. Please follow me back...

    ♥Love from Turkey (Türkiye)♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I visited your blog and followed. ^^

    ReplyDelete