37 oz water
100gm mung bean flour
Pandan Leaf (make juice)
A little green food coloring (water-like or oily better)
12 ounces coconut milk
40gm mung bean flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Cook (a) until the sugar melted, stirring to avoid sticking in the pan at the bottom.
2. Cook until it become a thick paste, keep stirring until it become a little clarity.
3. Add a little green food colouring.
4. Flame out, (a) set a side.
5. Cook (b), cook until become thick paste.
6. Pour (a) into the prepared container.
7. Pour (b) on to (a)'s surface, stirring with chopsticks or a fork, pull out the marble-like pattern.
8. Leave it to cold.
9. Keep in refrigerator and chilled.
10. Cut in small pieces and serve.