Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

♥ Kiwi Cheese Snowy Moon-cake 奇异果芝士冰皮月饼 ♥


Em~ em~ This is another flavor of snowy moon-cake.
It is KIWI flavor cheese snowy moon-cake.


I tried it... is a bit sweet and a bit sour.
The taste is quite fresh...~ 
the feeling is like eating some kind of desserts but not traditional moon-cake.


I hope you will love this! ^.^


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you would like to order ♥ Kiwi Cheese Snowy Moon-cake
 ♥ ,
Please feel free to contact me.
Email:
[fishlee@live.com.my] or sms/call me if you have my contact number.
(available in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment