Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

♥ GreenTea Red Bean Snowy Moon-cake 绿茶红豆冰皮月饼 ♥


I guess, all my friends know i love green tea flavor very much.
This is the same case,
I make green tea flavor of snowy moon-cake for my very first handmade moon-cake for this year.
Yeah yeah...
it is totally vegetarian moon-cake!!!


The red bean paste is also homemaking, not ready for use paste sell in ingredient shop. ^^


I love homemade food, it is more healthy and is 100% NO preservative added.
Hope my friends and family will love it.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you would like to order ♥ Green Tea Red Bean Snowy Moon-cake
 ♥ ,
Please feel free to contact me.
Email:
[fishlee@live.com.my] or sms/call me if you have my contact number.
(available in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment