Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Myself.... ^.^

Wow...
I spend whole day for baked this Barbie doll cake and many small cup cakes.
This is a special birthday cake i baked for myself.

It is significant for me, because i done this cake with my best friend.
She accompanies me whole night long... for making this cake's fondant icing.

We know each other for years...
We had a lot of shared memories...
We are from same kinder-garden...
We understand each other very well...

....
Wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! and all my dream come true!!!


   

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you. =]
    Wish you have a happy and purpose birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankssssssss JinRai,
    wish you all the best~

    ReplyDelete