Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cruel road accident....



I could not sleep well yesterday night...~
I awake automatically on 7am this morning...

I was dreaming all the night, the cruel road accident is still in my mind.
The very cruel road accident that i saw yesterday night when i am on the way to Kuala Lumpur.
That was 1 motorcycle rider and 2 cars.

The motorcycle rider dead.
He is lying at the middle of the road, and that part of highway is quite dark.

That scene has also been vividly in my mind.
when i was taking shower, i still thinking about the scene and that one who dead in the accident......

ahhhh.......
now i felt so tired, i didn't sleep well!
but, today is my brother's graduation....

ah.................
.... my eyes start felt sleepy........













No comments:

Post a Comment