Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, September 10, 2010

TM net Streamyx MALAYSIA

Since 15 august 2010 until now, my streamyx internet line have problem. No matter how many times I have call to streamyx customer service center, nobody solve my internet line problem.

Always ask me to wait, and they said nothing I can do, what I can do is wait. What they did is call my mobile phone almost every day to repeat asking the same question to me. But, I already answered the question, and the next day I will receive again the call from TM customer service and repeat again the same question. When I ask them why call me every day but never send anyone to repair and solve my problem? The customer staff asks me is that I mean I don’t want the customer service to call me anymore? And what I said to him, he not replies but keep asking me what I mean is don’t want TM net call me again? He tries to frighten me with very terrible manner of speaking. And hang up the phone!

Even I try to write email to the TM net Malaysia customer service (help@tm.net.com), but nobody reply my email. I send three emails to TM net Malaysia customer service, still nobody reply my email until this moment!

This is the worse Internet Service and the worse Customer service I ever meet!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is OUR TM NET MALAYSIA!




Please share this page to your facebook or twitter or email to your friends.
***Thank you very much.***
.

No comments:

Post a Comment