Sono fermamente convinta..........che il mio sogno si avvererà...!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Creative Commons License
`` 瑜~..情未了````...♥ · by Lee Shy Yuh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Birthday Cake 我的生日蛋糕

This is the 2010's Birthday cake i bake for myself!

hihihi....... :p

a chocolate moist cake that have a little failure.

i am too hurry, and bake with too heat temperature.

the cake's surface is not that pretty!

But it is doesn't matter,

even it is not pretty but it is still my birthday cake!

it is a birthday cake that i bake by myself!

heihei, well~ it is not look very nice, but it is delicious~!

hihihi,

that will be enough.

The same as life, the most important is not the appearance,

but is inherent  and the content of our life!

I wish myself  Happy Birthday!

这就是我自己给自己做的2010年的生日蛋糕!

嘻嘻嘻.....

有点失败的 Chocolate moist.

太急了,用大了火。

蛋糕的面不漂亮了!

不过无所谓,

再不漂亮也是我的生日蛋糕!

是我自己亲手给自己做的生日蛋糕!

嘿嘿,虽然嘛样子不怎么好看,但是哦~味道很好噢!

嘻嘻嘻,

那也就足够了。

和人生一样,重要不是外表,

而是内在和生活的内容!

祝我生日快乐。


No comments:

Post a Comment